Safety, Security & Resiliency
What and Why?
Information about the safety of the physical school environment and the supportive resources available across grade levels to support emotional resiliency and psychological safety for students.
- 32% of schools have a Safety ESA score of unsatisfactory or worse
- 17 of the 25 schools analyzed have lack of / minimal transparency
Student Emotional Resiliency Resources
- 55% of all ES/MS/HS have access to at least one parent support specialist
- All middle schools offer social emotional learning
- 6 of 19 middle schools have a family resource center
- 20% of elementary schools have school mental health centers
SSR Programs & Facilities
SSR: Student & Family Support Programs
Student and family support resources available to support physical and emotional resiliency.
Dataset Information - SSR
Read more about the datasets referenced on this dashboard page.